It is very important that you send the CWSC administrator a copy of the completed transfer form and a copy of the old player card for EVERY transfer.
You can email CWSC Administrator with the details of the transfer (to or from) and she will start the paperwork and advise you on how to proceed.
PLAYER IS TRANSFERRING FROM YOUR TEAM
- Fill out the transfer paperwork completely (with the new team information) player's signature and current coach's signature.
- Copy transfer paperwork and player card or photo of player card (cut in half) and send to the CWSC administrator. Let the administrator know who you have given the player card too.
- Give transfer the original paperwork and the players card or copy of player card cut in half to the player or new coach.
PLAYER IS TRANSFERRING TO YOUR TEAM:
You will need:
- Old Player Card (or copy of card cut in half with information showing)
- Signed Transfer Form
Return signed transfer form and player card to the CWSC Administrator.
- Old Player Card is the card from the previous team
- PLAYER MUST sign the form, not the parent
- Coach from the previous team must sign the form
Transfer Form can be scanned and emailed, or mailed or dropped off.
OLD Player Card must be
1. Cut in half then scanned or take a photo of it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cards can be mailed or dropped off at Club Administrator's address.
The mailing address for the Club Administrators is.
318 Parktrace Ct. 45238
Drop off Bin is on the front porch.