FOR INDIANA PLAYER
The Indiana Process has changed this year. The form is an online form and there is no longer a fee.
- go to www.indianayouthsoccer.org website
- Under Services click forms
- Under Registration Forms find and click Resident Player Registration Form For Permission to Play Out Of State 20xx-20xx
- Information needed to complete the form:
- Club Name: Cincinnati West Soccer Club or CWSC
- League: _________________________
- Age Group: _________
- Please Send Completed Form to (Name): _________________________
- Please Send Completed Form to (Email Address): _________________________
- The form can be sent to the parent or team admin, then they send it to email@example.com
- or you can complete the form with the below information
- Please Send Completed Form to (Name): Julie Combs
- Please Send Completed Form to (Email Address): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The form must be sent, signed, received back so the Player can get a Player Card.
FOR KENTUCKY PLAYER (PROCESSING FOR THE NEW SEASON STARTS JUNE 1ST)
- Go to www.kysoccer.org website
- Go to Admin
- Select Forms
- You should see a link for instructions and a link for registration.
- You must pay the $35.00 Fee by Credit Card
- You can email, mail or drop off the completed form to email@example.com.
Any questions call Kentucky Youth Soccer Association at 859-268-1254