Rescheduling Game Rules
* All teams must report their Game scores by 10:00pm the night of the match.
To do so use the CUSL web site and use the "Record a game score" function.
* Rescheduled games dates must be entered in the CUSL web site using
the "Record a game score" function also.
* If a game is not played as scheduled you have one week to reschedule and the
rescheduled date must be posted on the CUSL website using the "record a
Game score" function.
* reschedule dates / post play dates must be entered prior to the date of the
Original match date.
* PrePlay dates must be entered before the date they are played.
* Rain outs must be played with in 3 weeks of the rain out date.
* If you need to change a game date or time you must give the other team 5
days notice (except for rainout and state cup).
* You should notify a team as soon as possible of a schedule change. In the case of a
tournament you should be able to notify them at least 30 days ahead of time.
For more detailed rules see Shared Responsibility in the CUSL web site navigation list.