Coaches, Team Admins, and Trainers MUST use their legal name when filling out the application as well as using their legal name on their Concussion Form and Safe Sport Certificate. If the name is not the same on all three items you will have to complete the training (s) again to get the correct name on them.
Manage Your Stack System Account
Use the link below to...
Upload a photo or ID document
Check your registrations
Change your password
Add A Family Member -which can be another parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, dog, etc. to the account
Register additional players
Other Resources For Coach Registration
Click the link below for the Ohio South Website. Then on the left side is a column, under the For Coaches heading are topics for coaches. They have provided information that is helpful with all aspects of the registration process as well as managing your account.
Go to osysa.com/forms scroll down and under Training Requirements select the 2nd link Step by Step Guide for Completing NFHS Concussion Training (NOT Step by Step Guide for Completing CDC Concussion...
If you are registering as a Coach a link will be availabe in your account to link you to the safe sport training. If you can not get it , you can follow the link below. "Sign In," click on "Register." When prompted make sure to select US Soccer as your NGB and then enter the access code proved below.
- To register for training or learn more: www.safesport.org
- Training Access Code: YC3E-6P5G-YYIL-CS2M
- In order to complete your course registration, you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must respond to this email to activate your account.
- There are three video training modules; Mandatory Reporting, Emotional/Physical Misconduct and Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education
- Each module will produce its own certificate. Once all three (3) modules have been completed, a fourth certificate titled “SafeSport Trained” will be produced. This is the one you are required to download and email to Julie Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are detailed instructions to create an account and to complete the training.