1. CWSC will conduct open tryouts for open roster spots on existing CWSC teams per the listed schedule. These tryouts are for new to the Club players as well as CWSC players who wish to be considered for a higher level CWSC team.
2. There are currently open roster spots on several different age group and levels of teams within CWSC, from entry level to the top teams in age groups.
3. The Director of Coaching will conduct the tryouts along with the CWSC training staff with the assistance of club coaches.
4. Players can register in advance on-line or at the tryout. Players should be at the tryout at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session (30 mins if not registered on-line) to check in.
5. These tryouts will be outdoors, so players should dress for the weather and bring a ball, water, shin guards, soccer shoes and a great attitude.
6. Players will be notified of team placement within 7 days via email.
7. Players are not guaranteed roster spots from these tryouts